In July we:
- hosted a Canada Day party for 22 people
- enjoyed the last bit of our time with Nana and Papa
- had a packed 8 day visit from my sister and her family (geocaching, ice cream shoppe, the Ottawa Beer Market, a tour of the Cold War Museum at the Diefenbunker, the Science Museum, POUTINE, the Museum of History & Children's Museum, the Mosaika light show on Parliament Hill, along with park visits, bike rides... see? PACKED.)
- watched LOTS of soccer... so sad that Argentina lost.
- travelled down to Rochester, NY, to visit the Strong's Museum of Play, see a movie, do some shopping (including the Lego Store!), visit the Rochester Science Museum, and hit up a Wegman's to drool over their selection of gluten free foods
- spent three fun-filled days with Peter's brother and his family at our sister-in-law's family farm/pond, located right next to one of NY beautiful state parks
And my birthday is July 31st!
(I decided to limit this to images of only my four kids, without any of their cousins... otherwise this post would have 53 images. No joke.)
02.July.2014 - with Nana and Papa (Peter's parents)
07.July.2014 - family shot at the Diefenbunker
14.July.2014 - picnic on our way down to NY, swimming & sundaes
15.July.2014 - The Strong's Museum of Play, the Lego Store
16.July.2014 - hurricane simulator at the Rochester Science Centre... and a little girl feeling left out
18.July.2014 - a little evening hike in the state park
24.July.2014 - inflatable fun at les jeux de la francophonie
25.July.2014 - traaaaaaain!!
I have so many other images to share from this month, but this will have to suffice. Next in the circle is Annie. Please click through and see what she was up to in July.