Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Their World, March 2014

Soon these monthly posts won't feature snowsuits.

I won't miss them.



27.February.2014 - Child labour.

03.March.2014 - Toys R Us while daddy was in Switzerland. 

05.March.2014 - Sledding with friends. The hill to themselves. Homeschooling win.

12.March.2014 - March Break and Messy Hair at a Chapters Lego event.

13.March.2014 - 10 minutes early for the neurologist... who was 45 minutes late. Result: a 55 minute game of Eye Spy.

16.March.2014 - Settles of Catan on a Sunday afternoon. Peter won. And there were snack.

The next photographer in this series is Mandy Mester. Her black and whites are magical. Go see.

6 comments:

  1. I am waiting for warmer weather as well! Although I love your snowsuit pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the winter. It really needs to be done. But I like your idea of child labor. I might make mine do that too now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Amy! I can't wait til my boys are a bit older and can be put to work! That Toys R Us photo is fantastic! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all really great Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun you always represent the everyday so well. It's really fun to look through your images.

    ReplyDelete

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!